getting to know you
We’ll first take some time to learn about you, your company, and your business. Here are a few questions we’ll dive into:
- What is your business all about?
- What makes your product/service different from the rest?
- What’s the story behind your business name?
- What’s the culture like around the office?
- What type of logo are you looking for? Icon-based, word-mark, custom illustration, custom font…
We’ll take what we’ve learned about your company, and explore your market/industry. We’ll take a look at the major players—what they’re doing well, and how we can take your logo a step further.
Understanding your market, your goals, and preferences, is essential to crafting a winning logo design.
A typical logo design project will include an initial 4-6 logo design concepts, which will generally require 5 to 7 business days to complete. Each concept will be unique in design.
We’ll present the completed concepts to you and your team in a PDF format. We’ll usually have a favorite of the bunch, so don’t be shy to ask which sample we love the most.
If a few more concepts are required to hit the mark, no problem, we’ll regroup and work with you to ensure we ultimately provide a winning logo design.
meet your match
After you and your team select a logo design concept, we’ll further refine the logo by offering changes, if needed.
- arrangement/alignment changes
- color palette changes
- basic graphical changes
all the file goodies
Once approved, we’ll provide necessary files to complete various projects you may have lined up. Files will include:
- PNG (transparent background)
Simply forward these files to your vendor to complete your project.